It is Wednesday which means that the week is halfway over. As the hectic semester begins to draw to an end, I have endless amounts of exams and research projects due within the next couple of weeks. My blogging will more than likely come to a stop after this post because I need to fully focus on school. I will be back in May after my finals are over.
1. MY COUSIN GOT ENGAGED! I am so beyond happy for him and his beautiful fiancée. I have been waiting for this to happen for years. Congratulations!
2. IT IS APRIL FOOLS DAY. (And you can not not be happy about that.)
3. Tears of happiness instead of sadness.
4. Glorious, sunny days.
5. Planning for a vacation.
6. Floral dresses perfect for twirling and spinning.
7. Long late night drives to clear your mind.
8. Random phone calls from your best friend.
9. Realizing you how far you have come in the past 3 years.
What made you happy today?