This week has been nonstop going for me. I completely forgot to make time on Wednesday to write my “10 Reasons to be Happy” so I decided to write one today. Happy Friday everyone!
1. My best friend turned 21!
2. Unlimited salad and breadsticks at Olive Garden.
3. Great dance partners.
4. Laughing until your stomach hurts.
5. Being able to choose positivity over negativity.
6. Blasting music with the car windows rolled down on the interstate.
7. Singing on top of your lungs and losing your voice.
8. Bubble tea.
9. Friends who understand and accept you the way you are.
10. Dancing on a stage with some of your favorite people and jumping off when you’re done. And not caring that you may or may not have sprained your ankle doing so. Oops.
What made you happy this week?
“Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times. If only one remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban