Life has been amazing lately. It is hard to even look at the negative aspects of my life when God continues to pour blessings into it. Spring break is here and I am currently on a short vacation with my family.
1. Road trips to the beach with accompanying playlists.
2. Getting a new car! My old car was as old as I am. Yikes. I am so blessed to have amazing parents who decided to help me get a new one.
3. Rewatching a favorite television series. I am currently binging on Gossip Girl. Blair Waldorf will forever be queen.
4. SPRANG BREAK! Enough said.
(I am literally laughing to myself right now and I kinda hate myself for even including this in my post. Oh well.)
5. Listening to seagulls crying on the wind as the ocean crashes onto the sand.
6. Finishing up an old journal and starting a new one.
7. Picking fresh fruit from trees.
8. Biking through sleepy, quaint beach towns.
10. Cutting 6 inches off your hair and feeling like a new person.
What has made you happy this past week?