This week has been hectic and busy with my school works as all of my midterms and projects were due this week. Yikes. However, this week has been filled with happiness and excitement for a multitude of reasons.
1. MY BIG GOT ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND! This was so exciting for me. I love love. I love seeing two people in love. I cannot express how happy I am for her and her fiancé as they have been together for 6 years. It is crazy.
2. Planning my spring break beach trip.
3. Midterms will be over for me after today.
4. Making new friends in class because all of you are tired of reading British literature.
5. Happy endorphins pumping through your body after a workout.
6. Rewatching my favorite foreign film, Amélie. It is strange, wonderful, and beautiful all at the same time. If you have not already seen it, I urge you to watch it as it is on Netflix.
7. Waking up late after my alarm did not go off and still making it to class on time.
8. Making plans for my to shoot my first college senior photo set for one of my close friends.
9. Advising appointments for my senior year of college. It is bittersweet feeling to know that I only have a year left before I enter the “real” world.
10. Letting go and moving on.
Right now, I am currently in the process of finishing a new piece for my “Life, Love, and Lessons” series. It should be done and published by this weekend!
Now I want to know, what made you happy this week?