In the midst of my chaotic semester, I have once again neglected my blog. Life has been a whirlwind of nonstop . Last night, I found myself having negative thoughts and it needed to stop. I decided to take some time out of my morning to reflect on the positive aspects in my life right now and what is making me happy.
1) Finding peace and relaxation in my yoga class.
2) Laughing with my best friend until our bellies ache.
3) New beginnings.
4) New friendships blooming.
5) Having a personal day to read the Bible and drink coffee.
6) Local coffee shops with a lively atmosphere.
7) Discovering new songs.
8) Re-watching a favorite movie.
9) Anticipating a new haircut.
10) Onesie PJs.
Elastic Heart by Sia is one of my new favorite songs. It’s strange yet beautiful. Give it a listen.
What has been making you happy lately? Have a beautiful day!