Another Wednesday has come and gone, so you know that means – another “10 Things to Be Happy About” post. I absolutely love doing this series. It always reminds me to find the positive points of the day. However, this will be my last weekly posting of this series. I will continue to do it randomly throughout the year but there will be no set schedule .
If you want to do a post or series like this, please tag me in it or let me know so I can check it out. I would love to read it!
Today I was feeling extremely nostalgic as I cleaned out my old bedroom in preparation for moving to my first apartment. Most of my “happy” points are from cleaning and finding hidden treasures. Here are my 10 things to be happy about today:
1. Falling back in love with an old favorite makeup product.
2. Reading old journals found in your room and laughing at your 15 year old self.
3. Finding my favorite old Hollister perfume. One whiff of this perfume was enough to whisk me away to my freshman year of high school. I used to be obsessed with Hollister clothing and smelling like the store when I was a young teen.
4. Enjoying the sun beams beat down on you as you walk around outside.
5. Writing and doodling.
6. Finding the perfect lamp at IKEA.
7. Online shopping.
8. Dreaming about my future.
9. Catching up with an old friend over coffee.
10. Finishing up the day with strawberry sorbet – yum!
What are you happy about today?